Well, hello there, friends! It has been a while. This is the thing though: if nothing different other than the regular stuff is happening, I don't really feel like I have stuff to post. I guess there has been other stuff happening. Okay, let's see what I can come up with...
I still LOVE my job. It's fantastic. At risk of sounding dorky, I love working for the Kingdom of God. I am having a lot of fun (too much fun) with my co-workers and enjoy going to work everyday. Yay!
One of my roommates got married on Saturday. We were all CRAZY BUSY getting everything ready and prepared. Four of us were bridesmaids and three of us, myself included, got to witness the sealing in the SL temple. It was just beautiful. I was friends with each of them individually and really love and respect them. They walked in and I just started crying right away...and I'm not even related to them! Words can't express how beautiful and powerful the ceremony was to me. I am so thankful to be a member of this church and to have the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The only bad thing about the day and the days leading up to it was the warm weather- it FORCED me to wear strappy shoes which is sad for my feet. Many blisters were born this week...
My ward is great. I had a fantastic game night last night full of people I didn't know. This is a good thing, because when you have a rocking good time with peeps you don't know, you get to know them and establish a connection with them. Good times were had.
I am interested in way too many guys to admit to all of them right now, but I am having a bit of fun with a hottie from the Church's A/V department. The dude works right outside of my dad's office which is a little funny because I'm getting the scoop on him from my DAD! My dad is really cute about it. He's never really been in on the little details of a crush of mine, so it's kind of fun and presh! Let me be clear though, right now this is nothing more than a cute, 7th-grade-style crush full of giggles and grins---that's all!
Two weeks ago, I was invited to a third round of selected people auditioning for a great show that will be put on by the Church this summer in the Conference Center theatre. I was really flattered to be at the callback because there were some very professional,talented, awesome people there. I still haven't heard back, though! I was actually waiting to post until I knew about that, but alas, it might a while. We'll see...
Lastly, I have a question. What do you think of short hair? Like, chin-length? I want to cut my hair but...I guess I want to weigh my options first. Hmm.... Let me know if you have a strong opinion on the matter.
I still LOVE my job. It's fantastic. At risk of sounding dorky, I love working for the Kingdom of God. I am having a lot of fun (too much fun) with my co-workers and enjoy going to work everyday. Yay!
One of my roommates got married on Saturday. We were all CRAZY BUSY getting everything ready and prepared. Four of us were bridesmaids and three of us, myself included, got to witness the sealing in the SL temple. It was just beautiful. I was friends with each of them individually and really love and respect them. They walked in and I just started crying right away...and I'm not even related to them! Words can't express how beautiful and powerful the ceremony was to me. I am so thankful to be a member of this church and to have the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The only bad thing about the day and the days leading up to it was the warm weather- it FORCED me to wear strappy shoes which is sad for my feet. Many blisters were born this week...
My ward is great. I had a fantastic game night last night full of people I didn't know. This is a good thing, because when you have a rocking good time with peeps you don't know, you get to know them and establish a connection with them. Good times were had.
I am interested in way too many guys to admit to all of them right now, but I am having a bit of fun with a hottie from the Church's A/V department. The dude works right outside of my dad's office which is a little funny because I'm getting the scoop on him from my DAD! My dad is really cute about it. He's never really been in on the little details of a crush of mine, so it's kind of fun and presh! Let me be clear though, right now this is nothing more than a cute, 7th-grade-style crush full of giggles and grins---that's all!
Two weeks ago, I was invited to a third round of selected people auditioning for a great show that will be put on by the Church this summer in the Conference Center theatre. I was really flattered to be at the callback because there were some very professional,talented, awesome people there. I still haven't heard back, though! I was actually waiting to post until I knew about that, but alas, it might a while. We'll see...
Lastly, I have a question. What do you think of short hair? Like, chin-length? I want to cut my hair but...I guess I want to weigh my options first. Hmm.... Let me know if you have a strong opinion on the matter.
5 comments:
You blogged, girl. Good Job! With short hair you don't have as many options, but I think when you were in Little Women and you had on that really bad short wig you looked kind of cute. Love, Your #1 Fan
Yea for Carly updates! I LOVE YOU WITH SHORT HAIR! I love you with long hair too, but I think short hair is super cute on you! Do it! It's only hair.
As you can tell, I'm a shorter-hair advocate. What I have now is actually long for me...
I've gone short and have been happy with it some of the time, but the times when I am really sad about a haircut is when my bangs get cut short. I'm just sayin'.
Carly, the hair thing...go to a short bob. Very current. I have 2 cosmo daughters and so cutting hair is a daily occurrence. Please post a picture. I'm coming on the 15th so if you're gonna do it.....
Post a Comment