It's 11:43pm on a lonely Tuesday night. I have been scanning documents for over an hour and a small yawn creeps in. Can't get tired now, Carly. You still have over 50 pages to go and you know it's so much easier to have it on your computer as .pdfs than to have to carry it in your dorky rolly backpack (I know rolling backpacks are the epitomy of an aged, out-of-touch student, like your father joining your teenage dance party. But you break your neck and then see how easy it is to carry a regular backpack on your back...not so great).
I was ruminating about how nice it will be in 13 months and 12 days to not have to pull around a backpack any more when a loud beep comes on the loud speaker, "BOOOOOOP. Attention: The library is now closed. Please exit the building. The doors will be locked at midnight and those remaining in the building will be prosecuted as trespassers by the Provo police. Thank you." And what comes on the PA system after that? Thundering loudly as thousands of BYU students strut out of the library to the beat, beat, beat?
Ok, I get it. I'm leaving.
1 comment:
You gotta love the BYU library! I used to request songs :)
Post a Comment