If you are reading this you need to know a few things. A: Thank you for taking time to look at my little blog and see what I'm up to. I decided to create a blog because I loved reading yours so much, and I realized it was possible you might receive a fraction of that same enjoyment reading about my little life. 2: I feel a little weird writing all this stuff about myself in the first place, and sometimes once I start typing, I just can't stop! So I'm going to think of it as a journal entry I'm letting you peek at. Stating that up front, we, myself included, are perfectly justified in thinking I am long-winded and boring. D: Thanks for posting on your own blog, those of you who do blog. It is really fun to see your lives and read about your everyday happenings, most especially the family out of state. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
PS- If there is anyone else you think might find a bit of enjoyment reading my little-fella blog, please send me an e-mail or copy their address in a comment posting. I definitely don't want to leave anyone out, but I don't want to make anyone feel obligated to read up on me, either, which is why I have limited my invites to close friends and family who seem to be "avid bloggers." Thanks, friend!
PS- If there is anyone else you think might find a bit of enjoyment reading my little-fella blog, please send me an e-mail or copy their address in a comment posting. I definitely don't want to leave anyone out, but I don't want to make anyone feel obligated to read up on me, either, which is why I have limited my invites to close friends and family who seem to be "avid bloggers." Thanks, friend!
4 comments:
Thanks for letting me in the blog C. I've thought of doing one w/o pics. thinkingthinkingthinking...
I'm your avid 1x or 2x/week hopper.
p.s. do I have to fill out that word verification thing everytime I post??????
This is a fantastic blog. I want to know C PED much better. She is very talented and enthusiastic. I love her very much. - - Dad
I haven't read your blog lately, but I just wanted to jump on here and say hi and I love you. I'm a big fan of C2Ped.
--C1Ped
Yo "C!" It is so great to see that you have a blog and I am excited to get to see what's going on in your life! My blog is private too and I don't think I have you on the list yet, so if you want to send me your email address, I can get you on mine so we can keep in touch! Your cuz, Summer
mamadriggs@yahoo.com
Post a Comment