Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 3rd: The day of destiny

This Friday, I am taking the GMAT.

It is an entrance exam for graduate business school. I have been studying my brains out for it. I would estimate that I have answered over 1,000 verbal and quantitative questions in getting ready for this exam.
Last week I was feeling really good about it, maybe even a little cocky that I would ace it. Sunday, I felt like I wouldn't get a good score on the test in a million years and would have to get my MBA out of some dude's trunk in a back alley in Chinatown. I felt a little bit better Monday morning, then terribly anxious in the afternoon, and topped the day of with some semblance of homeostasis in the evening... All I know if that I have prayed like everything depends on the Lord and worked like everything depends on me and that's all I can do. Watch for an update on Friday, April 3rd around 4:37pm. That is when the fate of the universe will have been decided.

2 comments:

matt and brynnzie said...

Good Luck girl!! As Gabriel form HSM3 says, "You can do it, just know that I believe."

Miss Megan said...

Good luck Carly! I'll keep you in my prayers, though I'm sure you'll come through splendidly!