Up until two weeks ago, I lived in Salt Lake for almost 3 years with some amazing, beautiful, inspiring, strong, ambitious, independent, smart women. There were 6 of us in the large house and though the tenants changed now and then, each one was important to me. They inspired me every day. I became a little more spiritual, insightful, wise, ambitious, hard-working, loving, patient, accessible, charitable and more because of their examples. I am usually a person who welcomes change, appreciating the past experiences, but looking forward to new ones. As I left a couple Tuesdays ago, the last time I was officially a roommate, heading to Provo as an official resident, my heart broke and I just cried and cried. Especially in the last year, these women changed my life.
I hope I will always keep them close to me so I can continue to learn from their examples.A few weeks ago, we all thought it might be nice to dress up in our Sunday best and go to the best picture studio money could buy to get a picture of our lovely family before we went our separate ways.



Pictures courtesy of Wal-mart. Wardrobe courtesy of DI.
4 comments:
Sister, oh Sister. I love you and miss you!
I love those photos, Carly! Good luck at school and living in Provo once again. You'll do great!
Nice
i'm still laughing. i would love to know the conversation that you had with the wal-mart picture employee explaining what was going on.
Post a Comment