Saturday, February 13, 2010

You gotta do what you gotta do

A couple of weeks ago, I got to school a bit late and all of the graduate parking was filled. I was roaming through the regular lots in search of a spot. When it snows and the plows clear the lots, they sometimes deposit the snow into parking spots. Thus there are fewer usable spots than usual in an already crowded lot. Well, if you've got the equipment, you can do what it takes to make use of every available inch of asphalt.




















Look at the lift on this bad boy.








2 comments:

Amber said...

You found my car! I done parked good, huh.

Summertime Designs said...

That is awesome. I guess I am lucky that I can walk out into my front yard and see the mountains to the east with their tops covered in snow, and at the same time I am enjoying my 74 degree weather. However, very soon I will be cursing the Arizona weather.