On my mission, I met some exceptional people who changed my life for the better. I am really lucky to have had wonderful experiences with many of them after the mission. I hope to continue those rich friendships.
A few weeks ago, I got together with my sisters from my performing mission. Some were pregnant, some busy moving, a few had moved to different states. Despite not having seen some for a number of months, the love we shared came back in droves. Their lives are busy and moving forward, as they continue to do amazing, admirable things. They are great examples to me and I feel really lucky to be one of them. I love you girls so much!!!
[picture coming soon!]
This little Q-dub helped me through three of the most challenging times of my life: my car accident, grad school, and my mother's second round of cancer.
She has a gift of empathy and compassion like I've rarely seen before, crying and laughing along side me. I'm really lucky I get to hang out with her. She posted a sweet post about us on her blog, and I completely echo her sentiments. Bucky, when you think Tim McGraw--or Taylor--I hope you think of me. You know my life would suck without you.
A few weeks ago, I got together with my sisters from my performing mission. Some were pregnant, some busy moving, a few had moved to different states. Despite not having seen some for a number of months, the love we shared came back in droves. Their lives are busy and moving forward, as they continue to do amazing, admirable things. They are great examples to me and I feel really lucky to be one of them. I love you girls so much!!!
[picture coming soon!]
This little Q-dub helped me through three of the most challenging times of my life: my car accident, grad school, and my mother's second round of cancer.
She has a gift of empathy and compassion like I've rarely seen before, crying and laughing along side me. I'm really lucky I get to hang out with her. She posted a sweet post about us on her blog, and I completely echo her sentiments. Bucky, when you think Tim McGraw--or Taylor--I hope you think of me. You know my life would suck without you.
2 comments:
http://youtu.be/lmAi_qJoPbU
Look how cute you two are! If you have pictures from the gathering, please post them so I can see how cute the rest of everybody was that night (and still is)! And congrats on graduating--you're amazing!!!
Post a Comment