Whenever I think, "Oh, I should blog about that," I also think, "I can't do it unless it's a long, well thought out post with pictures and other extravagant ornaments." I have also thought, "I can't blog about this, because I haven't caught up on past events. I have to go in order!" That's the obsessive-compulsive demon in me.
A few weeks ago, I met with my sweet sisters with whom I served a mission in Nauvoo. It was so wonderful to see them. Rather than try to catch up on every tidbit we had missed, we shared three sentences about what had happened recently. I cheated and did four sentences.
1. I will graduate in 10 days with my MBA. I can't believe it! It has been a wild ride. Some of the hardest, weirdest, and most rewarding times in my whole life. Most importantly, I know that being part of this program has made me a much better person. More than the stuff I learned, I will cherish the people I struggled beside, the teachers I learned from, and the eternal truth I was taught. All through this semester I have been counting down the days until graduation. Today, as I was enjoying lunch with my friends, it hit me that it's going to be over soon and I'm really going to miss it!
2. I went to England and Ireland last month for a project a group of us was doing for Kellogg's. It was an amazing experience! I learned so much, not just about the business and economics of the countries, but about the culture. I am totally sold on world travel for the rest of my life.
3. I am going to start my new job in Phoenix around June 20th. I am excited for a new experience. I realize I am beginning a new chapter in my life and things are going to be a lot different.
4. So I'm cheating because I have 4. I am feeling sentimental about all of the wonderful experiences in my life that have shaped me into being the person I am. I wouldn't say I am an exceptional person. I have, however, learned more and more the abundance of eternal truth there is to be found and how happy it can make us. I that's how I feel right now: happy.
A few weeks ago, I met with my sweet sisters with whom I served a mission in Nauvoo. It was so wonderful to see them. Rather than try to catch up on every tidbit we had missed, we shared three sentences about what had happened recently. I cheated and did four sentences.
1. I will graduate in 10 days with my MBA. I can't believe it! It has been a wild ride. Some of the hardest, weirdest, and most rewarding times in my whole life. Most importantly, I know that being part of this program has made me a much better person. More than the stuff I learned, I will cherish the people I struggled beside, the teachers I learned from, and the eternal truth I was taught. All through this semester I have been counting down the days until graduation. Today, as I was enjoying lunch with my friends, it hit me that it's going to be over soon and I'm really going to miss it!
2. I went to England and Ireland last month for a project a group of us was doing for Kellogg's. It was an amazing experience! I learned so much, not just about the business and economics of the countries, but about the culture. I am totally sold on world travel for the rest of my life.
3. I am going to start my new job in Phoenix around June 20th. I am excited for a new experience. I realize I am beginning a new chapter in my life and things are going to be a lot different.
4. So I'm cheating because I have 4. I am feeling sentimental about all of the wonderful experiences in my life that have shaped me into being the person I am. I wouldn't say I am an exceptional person. I have, however, learned more and more the abundance of eternal truth there is to be found and how happy it can make us. I that's how I feel right now: happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment